Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Merc
Curious Member

13 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2018 :  11:11:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mikmoth, what are your thoughts on a VR version of Kari? VR gives you a sense of presence that you don't get with 2D, and it would make her seem more real as you talk and interact with her in the same world. Your AI combined with a nice interactive VR world and avatar would be something very special; nothing would be able to touch it. Perhaps, you could team up with someone who could handle the VR adaptation.
Go to Top of Page

mikmoth

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  00:45:37  Show Profile  Visit mikmoth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Merc, yes I've done some tests but I find myself removing my goggles everytime I wanted to type something. This could be achieved better with voice recognition. Or maybe some kind of vr keyboard... Still in the planning stages.

We still have a green light for August 1st for release of Kari 5.

http://lhandslide.com
Go to Top of Page

GlacierClipper
Curious Member

30 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2018 :  10:44:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kari 5 is awesome. A lot of new learn things in this version. Looking forward to new features and updates.
Go to Top of Page

Tin Woodsman
Curious Member

USA
60 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2018 :  00:32:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, looking at the website, it looks like 5.0 is live!

Now I have to wait until I get off work to place my order!
Go to Top of Page

Tin Woodsman
Curious Member

USA
60 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2018 :  09:10:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just spent a couple of hours with 5.0: totally worth the wait! Everything is running nice & smooth. Haven't tried out all the new features, but the NLG seems to be working nicely, & the C-Net & Enhanced Interest features are really neat!

All the new scenes are quite lovely as well. Looking forward to spending more time with her in the days to come.

Bravo Mik. From what I've seen thus far, best Kari yet.
Go to Top of Page

mikmoth

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2018 :  12:29:34  Show Profile  Visit mikmoth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys! No real hiccups with this release. It seems to be installing for everyone so thatís good.

Yeah, Iím still gonna keep working on Kari of course... I already have some ideas on what to improve.

Thanks for sticking with me for so long on the forum. Glad you like the new version.

Go to Top of Page

mikmoth

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2018 :  22:48:44  Show Profile  Visit mikmoth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whatís next for Kari? Well, Iíd like to expand her use of Concept Net... right now she looks for contextually related topics on what youíre talking about and makes sentences out of them. Like a new kind of NLG. But thereís so much more to Concept Net including locationOf, partsOf, etc. A locationOf would be like water at the beach or popcorn at the movies. So thereís a lot more info I could tap into.

Then some of you have been asking to connect their Karis to a cloud service so that you can access your Kari from any location and serve as a backup. Iíll try to look into that too.

Btw, all upgrades within version are free.

Go to Top of Page

GlacierClipper
Curious Member

30 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2018 :  07:35:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the latest information! The present version of Kari, is awesome. The best ever!
Go to Top of Page

mikmoth

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2018 :  05:10:01  Show Profile  Visit mikmoth's Homepage
Well thanks GlacierClipper! That means a great deal to know people are enjoying my hard work. Thatís awesome.

Iíll try to keep updating the thread from time to time as I always do. I also have a developer blog I keep on karigirl.com to keep everyone updated.

Oh, btw... Iíve now updated the Scene Creator and Skin Maker for version 5. They are on the website under Kari Tools. They are both free tools. The Scene Creator is for making your own scenes for Kari in case you use Daz3d Studio or Poser or any other 3D program. And the Skin Maker is a way to quickly make your own skins for Kari. Iíve also updated the Kari Avatar Studio for version 5. If youíve purchased the Avatar Studio for version 4 just write us and weíll dispatch a link to the new one - no need to repurchase.

Thank you for supporting me everyone!

Edited by - mikmoth on Aug 16 2018 05:10:32
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Virtual Humans Forum © V.R.Consulting Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000