Links to free Poser / DAZ|Studio content
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GrantNZ

New Zealand
2677 Posts

Posted - May 22 2006 :  09:24:56  Show Profile
Here's a link to a list of sites that have free Poser content, for those people Posing for fun and profit Much of the content will work in DAZ|Studio too (to my knowledge).

The content varies from characters to clothing, props to scenery, hair to accessories. Some sites have just a couple of freebies, others have pages and pages of them. Be prepared to sift through it all! Most sites have their free content at a link called "Freebies" or "Downloads."

It's true that a large proportion of the content is a free addition to a purchased product (e.g. textures for a purchased clothing shape), but this is nevertheless a good way to extend whatever you may have bought, or determine in advance the flexibility of something you're considering buying. But the rest is free and some of it is incredibly useful - mesh (shape) downloads are some of the most valuable, as you can do enormous amounts with them, simply by changing the materials or even making your own textures.

Oops, I originally thought I'd have to copy/paste the list here - I thought the original list was in a members only area of www.daz3d.com. Looks like I was wrong Here's the list:

http://forum.daz3d.com/viewforum.php?f=41
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Virtual Humans Forum © V.R.Consulting Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000