Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

omari.abdallah
Curious Member

Algeria
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  11:14:37  Show Profile
Dear searchers, students

I have the big pleasure and the big honor to inform you about my new book "Electronic Brain", that contains the result of 12 years of my researches in the neural network field, I present in this book a new model of neural network named El-Dorra, and I include a new learning methodology as the separated learning, continued learning and artificial forget in order to obtain the Electronic Brain.
This technology erases the problems of ANN such as: Local solutions, long time learning, bad precision, random modeling (Nbr hidden layer) ,..

This new technology was supported trough 12 years (1998-2010) by many international conferences as:
CICMA'04 Australia, ICBP'04 Sweden, ICIMA'04 China, ICINCO ANNs'04 Portugal, IKS'04 Turkey, ISNB'04 Holland, Bioinformatics'04 Sweden, MML'04 Italy, SCT'04 USA, CITSA'04 USA, ICDL'04, BICS'04 UK, Wesas'05 Portugal, NNSC'05 Poland, Isf'05 Texas, ICIT'05 Jordan, ISC 2005 Berlin Germany, Wseas'09 Cambridge, FICNPSC 2010 Atlanta Georgia USA, ICADIWT 2010 Turkey, ICAI'10 Las Vegas, Nevada USA, ICCA 10 India, ICCNSE 2010 Japan, ICICCA2010 India, . And others
You can found the book Electronic brain (Available now!):

http://www.futurespublications.co.uk/ElectronicBrain.html
Or, on Amazon (not available yet):
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1871131219
ISBN-13: 978-1871131215

For more information or purchase you can contact my agent in UK Mr Roger Loughney : roger@tandempress.com, or the publisher : http://www.futurespublications.co.uk/
Nb: in order to save my rights, I never publish my work in any journal, even it accepted by many height level International Conferences, so you can not found this technology out of this book.

Best regards

OMARI Abdallah
International searcher on neural networks modeling & learning methodology
omariabdallah@maktoob.com , omariabdellah@yahoo.fr

OMARI ABDALLAH

HologenicKid

USA
31 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2012 :  06:01:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do you mean by long time learning?

HologenicMan's Son
"Smile. It makes everyone wonder what your up to"
-unknown
Go to Top of Page

art

USA
340 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  03:53:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even though this post seems like a semi-spam promotion of the book, it is in line with the field of AI and might certainly hold some interest for some members.

I think he might have meant something akin to "Long Term Memory" instead of Long time memory. Being able to recall info that was learned perhaps months or even years ago is a desirable trait for an AI to have and use especially in context with how such info might tie in to present conversations.

One concern to me is the phrase that this technology has spanned 12 years! A lot can and has happened in that time span. How current and applicable is technology from 1998? Things in the electronic world progress at an almost exponential rate as does the research and development of new ideas and applications. In 1998 there were no smart phones to speak of and now you can talk to your phone for directions, appointments, weather, email, etc. Time does change all things.

As an aside, I personally have no problem with the Forgetting portion...artificial or not...I do it well and with great frequency!!

- Art -
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!
Go to Top of Page

HologenicKid

USA
31 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  19:45:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Art

One concern to me is the phrase that this technology has spanned 12 years! A lot can and has happened in that time span. How current and applicable is technology from 1998? Things in the electronic world progress at an almost exponential rate as does the research and development of new ideas and applications. In 1998 there were no smart phones to speak of and now you can talk to your phone for directions, appointments, weather, email, etc. Time does change all things.

In the AI world, there hasn't been much progress in 12 years compared to graphics cards. So that part isn't such a big problem and the article says that it has been suported through 12 years not from 12 years ago. That means that it is as current as a smartphone but has the backing of the constant changes all the way back to 1998.(farther tham a smartphone)

And by the way, thanks for clearing up about the Long time memory

HologenicMan's Son
"Smile. It makes everyone wonder what your up to"
-unknown
Go to Top of Page

hologenicman

USA
3317 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2012 :  21:12:28  Show Profile  Visit hologenicman's Homepage
Technology can be misleading in reference to time.

The topographical mathematics used in Computed Tomography were known and experimented with during World War II, but had to wait for computer technology to develop for a few decades before they could actually build the CT scanners for real.

The bases for my pet project, the Hologenic Brain were developed in 1984, and I am still waiting for hardware to handle such big matrixes.

I think that the concepts can be old and still very applicable to current situations, but the hardware is what is truly advancing so that such older concepts can actually be put into practice.

John L>

HologenicMan
John A. Latimer
http://www.UniversalHologenics.com

"If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
we would be so simple that we couldn't..."
-Emerson M Pugh-

Current project:http://www.vrconsulting.it/vhf/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=816&whichpage=1

DISCOVERY: The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know.
GOAL: There's strength in simplicity.
NOTE: Goal not always achieved.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Virtual Humans Forum © V.R.Consulting Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000