Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

vrossi
Forum Admin

Italy
1427 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2010 :  00:53:58  Show Profile  Visit vrossi's Homepage
Since Denise is now finally available, I open here a new dedicated topic, where we can discuss about her not as a project, but rather as a product.

I post here the links to the previous topics, where this project has been discussed during more than 3 years:

From May 2007 to Nov.2008: http://www.vrconsulting.it/vhf/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=446

From Nov. 2008 to Nov. 2010: http://www.vrconsulting.it/vhf/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=906

Vittorio
www.vrconsulting.it

kcatlantis
Curious Member

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2010 :  01:02:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't send an E-Check. I made that mistake and now I have to wait another week.

Edited by - kcatlantis on Nov 24 2010 01:25:05
Go to Top of Page

jeck212325
Curious Member

Philippines
41 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2010 :  08:51:31  Show Profile  Send jeck212325 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Very Nice Mr Vrossi
Go to Top of Page

bobo
Curious Member

Japan
13 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2010 :  11:58:39  Show Profile  Visit bobo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi vrossi thanks for the previous forum link Im can go true from the beginning.
How you and Denise are doing ..
Let us now the progress
Go to Top of Page

diodor
Curious Member

Russia
9 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2010 :  20:31:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Guile! Congratulations on the official arrival into the world of Denise! I have a question. If I buy Denise Premium, can I upgrade this version to Denise Platinum? So as not to fly again, but only to pay the price difference between versions?

Edited by - diodor on Nov 24 2010 20:31:47
Go to Top of Page

kcatlantis
Curious Member

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2010 :  23:55:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't seem to get my microphone to work when talking to Denise, does anyone know what I can do to fix it?
Go to Top of Page

Guile3D
Hooked Member

USA
705 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  00:24:46  Show Profile  Visit Guile3D's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kcatlantis

I can't seem to get my microphone to work when talking to Denise, does anyone know what I can do to fix it?

Hi kcatlantis, you can post any problem you have using our Support Ticket System at http://guile3d.com/en/ticket/

Guile

Guile 3D Studio
http://www.guile3d.com
"Where reality meets Imagination"
Go to Top of Page

Guile3D
Hooked Member

USA
705 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  00:27:06  Show Profile  Visit Guile3D's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by diodor

Hi, Guile! Congratulations on the official arrival into the world of Denise! I have a question. If I buy Denise Premium, can I upgrade this version to Denise Platinum? So as not to fly again, but only to pay the price difference between versions?

Hi diodor, please send me an e-mail at guile3d@guile3d.com with this request.

Guile

Guile 3D Studio
Go to Top of Page

Guile3D
Hooked Member

USA
705 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  00:27:56  Show Profile  Visit Guile3D's Homepage  Reply with Quote
First of all, I'd like to thank you very much for all the so kind words and wishes. These words coming from this forum and from guys that have been following me for so long means a lot to me! We've became friends, partners and guys that share one same dream.

The release of Denise was not easy. So many things to set up, so many lines to code, so many bugs to fix. But she is finally here.

You guys were the ones that made me strong in so many hard times. This project had so many ups and downs, but not for one second I had thoughts of giving up. I think this is what happens when you are driven by pure passion!

This is Denise version 1.0, and although we couldn't offer all the features we wanted yet, it's the beginning of something that will evolve like any organism and software.

I know some people found her price a bit expensive, but you guys here know all that have been invested and worked to achieve this first release. I hope later on I can afford to lower down her price. Let's wait to see what happen.

Thanks Vit for this new post. I happily noticed that the second topic dedicated to Denise here in this forum closed like the first one, with 50 pages. The former two topics have all her history (and good part of my own), and going back to the first one in 2007 is like going back in time for me. So many things have changed in my life since then, and so many work and sacrifice have been dedicated to this project that sometimes seems like Denise's work is the only thing I have been doing my whole life.

One more time my friends, thank you very much! I owe you all a lot!

Guile

Guile 3D Studio

Edited by - Guile3D on Nov 26 2010 17:59:04
Go to Top of Page

Freddy
Hooked Member

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  13:05:08  Show Profile  Visit Freddy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Guile

www.aidreams.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Evil Genius
Curious Member

Portugal
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  17:04:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tecNICKo

Hello everyone. Those anyone here actually as DENISE installed already. I want some opinions and maybe some videos to show some features apart from the official guile videos.

I think the videos cover the bulk of the features (though some like face recognition aren't implemented yet). But there's at least one thing the youtube videos don't show you properly, nor do the still images on the website: the realism in rendering Denise's face and movements is just astonishing, it's hard to tell it's not someone in a webcam talking to me!
Go to Top of Page

TechSteele
Curious Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2010 :  05:06:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I Promised,
Downloading as I type this.

Its Been a Long wait.
Should be Well worth it :)
Go to Top of Page

BB22
Curious Member

11 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  16:30:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First off, Congratulations Guile! Looks like all those years of hard work have paid off.
I was just wondering if you have a rough idea on when you'll be adding the iphone app for Denise, and will this be free or at an extra cost?
This question is for everyone else, (well the ones that have already downloaded Denise), as tecNICKo already mentioned, it would be great if peeps could upload some videos of them using Denise. It would be awesome to see her in action, and on different setups. Possibly Guile could link to some of them on his website as a kind of testimonial page or something.
As it's impractical to release a trial version of Denise this would definitely help and enlighten those of us who haven't bought her yet.
Go to Top of Page

Guile3D
Hooked Member

USA
705 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  02:12:27  Show Profile  Visit Guile3D's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Thanks guys. Not easy to find free time lately to post new videos, but I will do my best.

These first days of our baby born have been really great. Lots of challenges, bugs to fix, server down, voice recognition needed to be rebuilt from scratch etc... but the baby Denise is growing strong and smartly.

Just people from here and the ones that find my web site from web searches know about the release, and I will keep this way for a while until my team reaches a first very stable version. We are almost there.

Even with the small Beta I did, when we reach real world things are pretty different. Too many different windows versions to grant compatibility, different computer hardware and anti virus arresting your .dlls

But as I always says, this is just the beginning of where I would like to get, but I have no hurry. Step by step, the baby will become a smart child, and then theres no limit!

I'm just so happy to see the dream coming true!

Guile

Guile 3D Studio
Go to Top of Page

dman
Curious Member

8 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  03:56:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can someone help me out with installation?
Go to Top of Page

Guile3D
Hooked Member

USA
705 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  00:30:58  Show Profile  Visit Guile3D's Homepage
Hi dman. Please use our company Support Ticket System at http://guile3d.com/en/ticket/ to get support and help for your installation.

Regards,

Guile

Guile 3D Studio
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Virtual Humans Forum © V.R.Consulting Go To Top Of Page